Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Miffed Monday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Almost early evening!

Weather: Bright, sunny and HOT

Sleep: Restless and a very bad ending to it

Mood: Eh...still depressed

Plans: Let's see. Got up @ 4:30 to see the comet show, but my vision was too bad to see it. Went back to bed, supposedly for 2 more hours, but of course when the alarm went off I either shut it completely off OR thought I hit the snooze button. I was rudely awakened by ds2 slamming the door open and loudly announcing the paratransit bus was here to pick me up. I'd overslept 2 hrs. No time to brush my teeth. Hair got put up. Dressed. No breakfast, no packed lunch. Nothing to drink. Had to buy snacks (candy) for lunch and sodas there. Learned there is no class Weds, but I still need to be there for a dr appt with their optometrist. Came home to a notice in the mail regarding my defaulted student loan from a collection agency. They're already garnishing $150/mo from my SSDI and now they want me to pay a different payment each month. Ummm...hello? Figured out the bus route to come home on Wed because my appt runs past the last pick up time for the paratransit service. Nervous because it will be the first completely independent activity I will have in about 4 mo. Also excited because if I can pull this off, I will be able to escape more. Need to fold laundry but not feeling it. Cooking dinner and then that is it for me.

Oh! I learned how to cross big and busy intersections today! I know this seems silly and small, but for me it is a BIG thing! YAY me!

Hope your Mondays were less hectic than mine.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.