Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
From Hero to Zero in 24 hrs flat
jmpoet posted:
My Zen mood from Friday and Saturday has evaporated. I am in a very anxious state, had to go back on the Xanax. Feel like everything good is hidden from me again. Fiance' and I talked about getting me inpatient, I decided yes and called them up, they have NO beds. So, I have to try to make it at home while a bed opens up. It will be very difficult on Monday, when my fiance' is at work and I'm all alone here. Hopefully a bed will open up on Monday.

Has anyone else experienced such a sudden mood shift? I feel like I'm certifiably crazy here.

tryforever responded:
I experience this at times. Isn't it odd when you feel one thing then it changes so quickly. I hope you get into a bed and start feeling better soon.

L

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.