Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Monday Bipolar Post/poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello peeps

weather...hot

Sleep...crappy

Mood... DOWN

plans...lay in bed and cry. Im still in so much pain, down stairs. I cant ever see this getting better. Im tired of all the useless pain meds that screw up my brain and make me feel like a druggy. Im aliving but I woulnt call it living. Im just hanging on by a string. Have apt. tommorow to have another procedure done. I have no hope thet it will help. I miss the happy person that I used to be, now Im only a shell of what I used to be.

Sorry that I have been MIA. Sorry that I havent called anyone or emailed anyone, my mood is all over the place and some times I hide away from the world.

love you guys, muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

mercygive responded:
Hello Friends,

Cookie, you are more than a shell or your life wouldn't have such a positive impact on others. Don't believe what your mind is telling you when you are down. We all love you so much. There is never a shortage of prayers here for each other.

Weather: Hotter than

Sleep: Not much, enjoying lots of creativity and writing but I spend more time editing than writing. I hate that. It will make no sense when I am done

Mood: Highly emotional and sensitive to every little thing. I was marking my mood chart baseline, but to be honest, as much as I want it to be my reality, I am elevated and lost in everything that makes me feel everything. I am listening to songs over and over so fixated to music and lyrics on You Tube I can't get away from my computer and head phones.

Plans: I have no plans when I am like this, just a lot of writing and staying up to 2-3 am. Seroquel hangovers when I get up 5 hours later to work. It would be easier if I didn't sleep at all.

Sweet Dreams
A little yoga goes a long way

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
Hey there my Mercy hun, listening to music can be up lifting, so maybe watching videos on Youtube, may be of some help. I used to be addicted to Youtube. If you want to have a good laugh, look up niga higa, his videos are so funny. He makes fun of movies and tv shows.

Love ya sweetie

Cookie
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.