Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Fiery Friday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Afternoon! Can I get a BEEP? Where is everyone?

Weather: Fiery, as in hot and hideous, scary afternoon storms

Sleep: Not too bad. Got woken early by what I assume is a HS prankster...knocked hard twice and ran around 6 am

Mood: Motivated but weepy and a lot of self-pity.

Plans: I've spent over 2 hours on the phone discussing various things with various dr's, insurance co who wants to cancel my policy because the state says I don't have Medicaid, which I do. UGH. Cleaning. I want to do the whole house, but we shall see. I'm 1/4 way done, so I am treating myself to 15 min of computer time. Cook dinner. Go pick up the boys for the weekend. Home to relax a little bit and then bed.

Have a good Friday everyone!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
test
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

bpcookie responded:
Beep my dahlings

Weather: blah

Sleep: ok

Mood: ok, for now

Plans: What ever my back and vagii-gi lets me do. I had the temp. procedure on my *yahoo*, last week. It worked for about two hours. Lately the pain is being semi controlled by Lyrica, which before it didnt help. So hopefully the Dr. will do the permanent nerve burning soon. I wont have any feeling around my *Aussie* but, thats ok.

You all take care. Love ya lots. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

bpcookie responded:
Melly hun, You are having one busy Fri. When you have time to yourself, perhaps you can take a nice bath, candles light, reading a book and lock that bathroom door. Take care sweetie. muahs

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
107 of 124 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.