Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Wed. daily bipolar post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello dahlings, been using my Ipod most of the time to write and reply to posts. So I dont write very much and what I do write may be misspelled or a total mess. So forgive me.

weather...temps have been in the 90s but its been humid. blah

sleep...good

mood...ok

plans...pdoc apt. today, so I cant take any of my pain meds. I havent seen him face to face for about a yr and a half. He has been kind enough to do phone apt.s with me because he is aware of my pain issues. When I get home, not sure what I will be doing, it all depends on my pain.

I hope your all doing ok. love to you. muah
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

jselleck responded:
Morning my friends. Yes, she's still alive. Moody, but still alive.

Weahter: Hot as hell. Cooler yesterday, supposed to be in high 90's today, then work up to low 100's. Yuck.

Sleep: okay I guess.

Mood: Good.

Plans: Out running errands with hubby. He heads to Micigan tomorrow for his Grandmother's memorial service. Lots to get ready. 5 days of no Matt. Yea!!! Computer has got a virus so combined with that and me not wanting to get on much, I've been out of touch. We hope to either buy or fix the blasted thing by the end of September so hopefully I'l be on again soon. Hope everyone has a great Labor Day week-end. ((((((HUGS))))))) to everyne.

J

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Kee pyour head up
Don't let this illness bring you down. Always keep you head to the sky because someone is watching you and I. Sometimes this illness can ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.