Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Froggy Friday - daily post may contain TRIGGER
melly2210 posted:
Afternoon'

Weather: Hot and steamy

Sleep: Restless

Mood: Depressed for no apparent reason

Plans: Hung laundry out to dry. Arranged some photos on the mural, got them up. Did lunch with hubs. Really tired of McD's. Laundry down. Need to fold it. Trying to organize the kitchen to hold the new items I've gotten to help me function better in the kitchen. Probably play a few games tonight. Then an early bed.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

davedsel responded:
Good afternoon all.

Weather: Hot and humid.

Sleep. OK, but all done at 5:30 am. Took a short nap in my recliner about 10:00 am.

Mood: OK. Somewhat discouraged and depressed. So much to do around our house and not enough healthy bodies to do it.

Plans: Wonderful wife and I watched several episodes of NCIS that we DVR'd on TNT. A very close friend came over and helped - actually did most of the work - straighten out some rocks in the waterfall of our pond, Looks great which helps the mood a bit. We will probably take my MIL out for a fish fry this evening.

Have a blessed and fantastic Friday, folks.

davedsel replied to davedsel's response:
Just created my story and signature.
Click on my avatar picture or user name to read my story.

-Blessing,

Dave

davedsel replied to davedsel's response:
Here is a picture of our pond after our dear friend Sande did most of the work to rebuild the waterfall this afternoon. Some rocks had fallen in over the winter and we finally got to the project. We love our gardens and pond and are very thankful for Sande's help.
Click on my avatar picture or user name to read my story.

-Blessing,

Dave

melly2210 replied to davedsel's response:
WOW! That is absolutely beautiful! You are very lucky to have such a beautiful place to sit quietly and relax. I'm envious.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.