Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Salubrious Sunday - Daily Post May Cause TRIGGER
davedsel posted:
Hello, everyone. A now retired long-time weather man in our area used to use the word 'salubrious' when the weather was really nice.

Weather: Salubrious. Lower humidity with temps in the low 80's. Possible rain showers predicted for later this afternoon.

Mood: A bit depressed. My wife, who also has chronic back pain, went into the pond on Friday afternoon with our dear friend and twisted wrong. Her back is so bad she is using a walker and laying in bed. Treating with a muscle relaxer, enteric coated aspirin and rest in whatever comfortable position she can find.

Plans: Take care of my wife as she needs me. I'm planning to make beef nachos for dinner later.

Hope you are all having a blessed and super (even salubrious) Sunday, folks.
Click on my avatar picture or user name to read my story.

-Blessing,

Dave

ibex7 responded:
Well wishes to you for the Holiday, Dave. It seems that all of our local weather casters use the same phrase to excess. AS WELL AS, creeps into just about every broadcast of the weather each time I watch. Maybe your weatherman went to school where salubrious was the favorite key word. Hee hee.

Take great care of your honey. And my hopes that you have a Super Sunday, as well as, an enjoyable Labor Day Monday. Congrats on your retirement.
Sometimes you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

ibex7 replied to ibex7's response:
OOPS. I misread your post to say YOU were retired. Congrats on your SSD in that case. Most of my history is in my story under members. I also frequent the Grumpie Groupies, as well as. the Coconut Patch.
Sometimes you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Patience for the Holidays and every day life
Tips 1. Boredom can make it difficult to be patient. If you're waiting in the doctor's office and the only thing you can concentrate on is ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.