Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Know what day it is? HUMP DAY! WOOOO! -daily post may contain TRIGGERS\
melly2210 posted:
Afternoon everyone

Weather: hot

Sleep: 2 hrs. yay

Mood: Anxiety through the roof. Panic attacks. One after another. Depressed

Plans: Went to the graduation day for my Independent Living Class with Lighthouse for the Blind. Now there is nothing to do for 3 days per week. I'm going to miss my classmates. We grew very close in the 6 weeks we'd been together. I'm too exhausted to do much else. Hubs is going to make dinner. And I am pretty sure I am calling it a night shortly after.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

davedsel responded:
Hello, everyone.

I like that new commercial where the camel ask if everyone knows what day it is. I can't remember what the commercial is for (as with most of them) but do like it.

Weather: Very pleasant in Western New York. Sunny, 74 degrees and 52% humidity.

Sleep: Very good.

Mood: Not too bad. My nephew's obituary is in today's local paper. They have an online guest book where people can post a message. Mine was the first one this morning followed by many others. His viewing and funeral are tomorrow afternoon.

Plans: Resting and relaxing most of today. Completing paperwork for mortgage modification and printing out and gathering required documents. Watching a marathon of "Castle" that we recorded on our DVR.

Have a blessed and wonderful Wednesday hump day, friends.
Click on my avatar picture or user name to read my story.

-Blessing,

Dave

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings

weather...hot

sleep....okish

mood...frustrated,

plans.....not sure. there is alot i need to do but im having pain issues. everyday i have vlsc, back, neck and hip pain and its controling my life. seeing a chiro tomorrow about my hip pain.

hope every one has a good day. muah
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

tryforever responded:
Evening all...

I haven't been on the site in awhile..but I peek from time to time

Weather: Beautiful day..but overcast now..

Sleep: I only got 5-6 hours..stayed up late to watch The Little Couple..

Mood: Kinda been in a bit of a low mood lately but cant complain..

Plans: Today I did lots of my errands which feels good to get done. I visited my mom cousin and my two friends so it was a busy day.

I miss all you pals on the site, I hope some of you remember me

L

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
112 of 129 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.