Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thinking Thursday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Afternoon.

Weather: same. Waiting for winter so we can be 70's

Sleep: Lots, but still not enough

Mood: Still in constant anxiety/panic zone. Depression worsening.

Plans: Slept until noon after being PO'd at 4 am when I was awakened by hub's alarm @ 4am. He needs poking and prodding to get up to be at the labor pool to work. We need the $$$ and he was belligerent and refused to get up. Why should I waste my time and why can't he be a big boy and get up on his own. I have less trouble getting my kids out of bed. Made a cake. Did the dishes. Will ice the cake after it has cooled enough. Then it is off to ds2's choral pot luck open house where we will get a schedule of events including mandatory and non-mandatory ones. I just hope his voice doesn't change too much more than it already has . Then home. Hubs doesn't want to go to but I have no other way to get there.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
aaaawwwwwwwww Melly hun, I really feel for you. I think its great that your going to your sons coral pot luck tonight, that should lift your spirits. Also eating some yummy cake will help also. Take care of yourself sweetie. muah

Hello dahlings,

weather...too hot

sleep...ok

mood...ok

plans...limp around the house cause my thigh bobe is not in the socket correctly. uuuugggggggg. My entire back hurts and so does my Down under area. My hormones are going crazy and its causing my. face to break out and my hair to fall out. I look just fabulous. 'rolling eyes'. The good news is. Im not dead.

you all have a good day. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 125 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.