Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
no ambition or desire, help!!
An_253524 posted:
hi everyone, I'm new to this site. I have bipolar and ocd. I have been in a really bad low since march of this year..I have since gone back to work and I am struggling to even get myself there somedays. I have low energy, and my levels are all fine, I just have no motivation or desire anymore....and I love what I do. Any suggestions..anyone else have a similar situation? I want me back!!

Take the Poll

no ambition
  • not sure what to write here
  • not sure what to write here
vote
View Poll Results

coder152 responded:
hi, i just signed up this minute. i know exactly how you feel. i keep saying i miss me!!!! i was in a group for 3tx a week for about 10 weeks. i got so much out of that. i miss it terribly. i was reluctant to do an online group but i cant find any in my area. do you have a therapist and/or a psychiatrist?

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 91 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.