Trying Tuesday - may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning

Weather: Dunno, still dark. Probably the same though

Sleep: Constantly interupted and aggitated until it would take me another hour to return to sleep only to be wakened again. Repeat this 3 times.

Mood: Rock bottom depressed. Constant never ending anxiety

Plans: I'd tried walking to the bus stop last night to check myself in to a hospital. I can't bear a transport via sheriff's vehicle. It would absolutely send me over the edge. Hubs is, well, let's just say he is "unavailable." It was too dark and I was tripping over things and running into things because I can't see at all at night. As in zip. So I came back. Made it about 1/4 mile before tossing in the towel. Today? Today I try again in day light. I don't want to call my mom and I have no idea where hubs is. He was in and out of the house all night long enough to pick a fight, wake me up and leave. For now, though, I am going to crawl back into bed and hope I can sleep a little bit more.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

davedsel responded:
Good morning.

Weather: Cloudy. T-storm over night. Temperature going up to near 90 today. It was 70 yesterday. We are on a weather roller coaster in Western New York. Wheeeee!

Sleep: Pretty good. Slept soundly from midnight until 7 am.

Mood: Pretty good. Finished and sent paperwork for mortgage modification yesterday. Feel good about that.

Plans: Nothing specific planned for today. Stay in air conditioned house most of the day, that's for sure. I may get some dishes washed if my body cooperated.

Melly, I will be praying for you today.

Have a blessed and terrific Tuesday, friends.
Click on my avatar picture or user name to read my story.

-Blessing,

Dave

bpcookie responded:
aawww Melly honey, You have been through hell and your still going through it. Its just not fair. Your husband needs to be a little more understanding and supportive. He could use a nice kick in the pants.

If you feel as though you need to go to the hospital, then call a cab. Much safer than walking around at night.

Please take care of yourself. love to you and muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

bpcookie replied to davedsel's response:
Hello Dave, Well arent we are happy and chipper today:) Glad to hear that things are good today. Hope your pain lvl was on the low side. take care.
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings

weather, cloudy but no rain

sleep, good

mood, pretty good right now

plans, I was smart today and limited what chores I did. Usually when Im not rolling around on the floor in agony, I tend to do way too much work and end up in pain. So as of right now my pain lvls are low.

Take care everyone. muah

davedsel replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie,

I am so glad your pain levels are low today. That is always cause for praise! I was able to do a bit of housework today. Got the living room hardwood floor cleaned and shined. Done now and watching Rizzoli and Isles on TNT with my wonderful wife. One of our favorite shows.
Click on my avatar picture or user name to read my story.

-Blessing,

Dave