Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Vertigo Wed. Daily Bipolar Post/ Poss. Triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello my Beeper Dahlings, *beep*

Weather: way too hot for me

Sleep: good, I guess. My hubby woke me up in the middle of the night, freaking out cause he said that I wasn't moving. It scared him to death. He woke me once before because I wasnt breathing. *shrug*

Mood: pretty darn good.

Plans: I did have an apt. to have my boobs squished as flat as pancakes *mammogram* but I got water stuck in my ear when I showered and now I have Vertigo. Had to cancel. Every other time I shower, I get water trapped in my ears and I dont know why. Also I need to make an apt. to have my hearing tested because Im losing my hearing in my right ear. My VLSC pain is still there *down under* but the Lyrica and Tramadol seems to take the edge off, somethings. But, I want the pain to completely stop with out taking meds. Dr. said he will have to do Laser surgery and if that doesnt work, then Im out of luck and must find another friggin Dr. uuuggghhh. Sometimes it just make me cry.

Oh well, there has to be a Dr. out there some where who can help me, I hope.

Love to all, muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

Mellykins2013 responded:
Heyas everyone....This is the same old melly but apparently WebMD has decided to no longer allow me to access my account. Nothing new, right? Anywho......

I'm sorry that you are still in pain with Mrs. Doubtfire. I hope that gets better soon. And you need one of those wax vacs they show on tv. Wallyworld has them, and it's helping wonders with ds2's wax buildup and never ending swimmer's ear.

Mellykins2013 responded:
Well what to say.....

Weather: Rainy. But much cooler out

Sleep: Not enough. Still trying to catch up on a week of little to no sleep

Mood: Better than last week which is an inmense improvement that last.

Plans: Went to the Lighthouse today for my Voc Rehab Evaluation. Waste of time. Told me I was strong, independent, enjoyed helping people, was an organizer and a leader. REALLY? Glad I didn't pay for that because I told her all that before the testing began. Came home and did the research I needed to do for hub's problem. Now all we have to do is act on it....that is if dd brings the darn car home. I will end up making dinner AGAIN even though this is only my 2nd day home from the hospital (see upcoming post). Will likely need to make a grocery store run, again if dd ever gets home. Then catch up on Chicago Fire, maybe take a look at Sleepy Hollow or American Horror Story.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.