Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Shhhhh...Saturday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
Mellykins2013 posted:
Morning all....

Weather: Sunny but dry...should be a nice day

Sleep: Restless. Usually I relish having the bed to myself, but not the last few days.

Mood: Aggitated, frustrated and scared

Plans: I was going to do a garage sale to get rid of a few things this morning, but don't feel like putting anything out. Maybe tomorrow. Going to walk the freaking 4 miles to the bus stop, spend 2 hours on the bus, and visit hubs for an hour or so...repeat to get home. Day shot. Feel like I have to go. He sound like crappola over the phone. Says his sugar is so high and out of control they are having to do insulin shots which he's never had to do before. They're thinking ketoacidosis which given the number of the symptoms he has, could be fatal. I just really need a damn break. Just one.

Hope everyone else has a better Saturday than I am.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Patience for the Holidays and every day life
Tips 1. Boredom can make it difficult to be patient. If you're waiting in the doctor's office and the only thing you can concentrate on is ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.