Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
I've been away for awhile...
WolfFaerie7 posted:
As the title suggests I've been away for awhile because I wasn't dealing well with a few things in my personal life. The reason I'm back to posting is I've recently lost my therapist and pdoc due to insurance changes. I may have found therapist but having little luck in finding pdoc thru the same place. I'm hoping for good news on Monday but have little faith in it happening.

I miss therapy very much. I've been without it for over a month now which is depressing in of itself. I've been journaling but repeating my woes seems pointless at this point. I have been going to psych rehab. They've been helping look into different resources available to me with no success yet.

Just wanted to share a little bit about what is going on with me right now. I've missed the board and friendly faces here. I'll be posting alittle more often until the sense of being so completely overwhelmed puts me into a better place.

Hugs
Wolf

slik_kitty responded:
welcome back. sorry things are rough for you right now. good luck finding what you need.

ddnos responded:
Hey Wolf, good to see you, but sorry you've been going through a rough time! Best wishes to you re finding both a tdoc and pdoc - ones that you like and are skilled at what they do!

Hang in there and never give up hope!

Hugs
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.