Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Tired of crying
monkeybee posted:
Just what the title says...I'm so tired of crying and just want to feel better. Sorry guys...just needed to whine a little. I hope everyone is doing well! (((hugs))) to all who need them!

slik_kitty responded:
hugs

bpcookie responded:
aaaaawwwww Monkeybee sweetie, your not whining at all. Your hurting ang you just wanted your friends on this board to know. Im so sorry that your not doing well. Stay strong honey. muah
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

ddnos responded:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I heard a quote that says, "My body needs laughter as much as tears. Both are cleansers of stress."

I know it's hard, but tears really can be good in cleansing the soul!

Hang in there
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

monkeybee replied to ddnos's response:
Thank you all. It has been geting better!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.