Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Simply Saturday Daily Bipolar Post - May Contain Triggers
ddnos posted:
Good morning, Everyone!

Weather - 44, but supposed to be 78 today

Sleep - good, with the help of my friends lol

Mood - pretty good, except a little on the grumpy side because my body pain has been pretty high the past several days

Plans - I'm not really sure other than do some house cleaning, but I need to also get outside to do some walking, however, walking much has been difficult because my feet have been HURTING so badly! I have upcoming appt with my podiatrist and hopefully he can do something to alleviate some of the pain. I NEED my feet as that's my main mode of exercise and I love to walk!

Have a great day!
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

jselleck responded:
Debbie I love that picture!!! I used to have a cat that looked just like the one in the picture and he would sleep in the strangest places.

Weather: COLD!!! Fall has hopefully finally come to DFW. I'd say it's in the up 60's and may get as low as 60 itself. Love it!!!

Mood: Kinda on the sad side. My back has been bothering me again, which has got me down.

Sleep: Pretty good. For once the cats let me sleep in.

Plans: Right now I'm at our apartment complex's office typing away. Once I finish here it's back to the apartment to work on the novel I'm writing for a while then reward myself a little by watching the original footlose. Sometime I have to make cookies for a church function tomorrow. Don't really want to to go anymore, but i signed up, so I guess I'm going. Hope everyone has a good week-end.

J

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.