Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Bad news - Trigger
ddnos posted:
I get two bad newses — one last night and one this morning. I was worry about Irene because she hadn't called (long story) so I emailed her Daughter. Her daughter email me back and told me they had to put Irene in Hospice last Thursday and it just matter of time. Then about 10 minutes ago I get a call from Marda's niece that say she passed away this morning. Marda is elderly woman i go have coffee with and help her with stuff, she live across the street.

Maybe I dare not pick up phone no more today and turn off computer and go hide under covers with my sonnybear.

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

monkeybee responded:
I'm so sorry Debbie! How sad to hear of losing two close friends! I hope you can hold onto the positive memories you have of them. Thinking of you!

(((hugs)))

Sarah

ddnos replied to monkeybee's response:
thank you sarah, Irene just passed away 3 hrs ago - so two friends in one day.
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

Mellykins2013 responded:
I am so sorry for your losses, Debbie. My thoughts and prayers will be sent your way and the families of your friends.

By all means, go hide under the covers with sonnybear. I would.

::{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}

slik_kitty responded:
hugs. it's ok to go hide under the covers with sonny. be gentle to yourself today.

bpcookie responded:
Oh Debbie honey, Im so sorry. I think turning everything off and hiding with Sonnybear may be a good idea. Sometimes we need a break from the world. Perhaps you should take a gallon of ice cream with you, when you and Sonnybear hides. love and muahs to you.
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

skypper responded:
((((((((((doodles)))))))))) I'm so sorry to hear this news My heart goes out to you and your friends loved ones... It's okay to hide away for a little bit and take care of you.... Just remember to come back and check in You'll be in my thoughts, sending comforting energies your way.... ~Love, Sky
~Sky~
I had to fight like hell and fighting like hell has made me what I am.

ddnos responded:
Thank you everyone for your support. BEen making a few phone calls to let a few of Irene's friends know of news - doing so for her daughter to help her out. Then today or tomorrow will go across the street to see the brother of my other friend who passed away to make sure he's Ok. He has dementia and many other physical ailments. Want to contact his caregiver to make sure she knows that his sister passed away to make sure he gets taken care of. He depended on his sister a lot for help with things.

My physical pain has been acting up - yesterday wanted to walk to the store to return something but couldn't do it. Got jsut a few blocks and my feet hurt so bad no way i was going to make it. Had to cancel appt with my Podiatrist for tomorrow because forgot to get referral first. SO have to wait for that to go through before can see him. I sure hope he can do something to make feet better. I HAVE to be able to walk as that seems to be the only thing i can do re exercise.

I have free consultation appt this Friday with potential tdoc, but am hesitant about her becsuse of age. She is older than I was hoping for in new tdoc. I mean, i like her age as far as more life experience, but i don't like in that it means closer to retirentn. But i don't know how long or short i gonna continue therapy.

Sorry, fading. I feel sick. I gonna go now.
Thanks
Debbie

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 125 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.