Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Stupid Sunday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
Mellykins2013 posted:
Morning at 4 am in Florida

Weather: Probably in the 70's. Still dark and I am not going out to find out the rest.

Sleep: Restless. Nightmares about hubs and bff,

Mood: Kind of numb. I have to do something really important and it will be hurtful. And my bff is distancing himself because...well...we did something we shouldn't have done. Again, I have emotionally distanced myself from that as well.

Plans: Attempt to get step-daughter to return with the car to get me out to the hospital to drop things off for hubs. It probably won't happen, so I will do all the walking and bus ride to get there to do what needs to be done. At least I won't have to visit him. I need to find out who is LSW or tdoc is so I can schedule an appointment to see them to discuss my plans. Fix the pantry door thing. I added a slide lock to the door so that the grandchild can't open it and I didn't set the main mechanism back enough. So guess what? No one can open it now. Try not to dwell on the issue with bff and not to be needy. I need to let him check in with me, not otherwise. Maybe watch some football even though the Bucs are on a bi-week. And I need to cook myself something, if I don't have to make the trip to drop off hub's stuff . I haven't really eaten much of anything in about 2 weeks. Great for weight loss but not overall health.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.