Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Moody Monday Daily Bipolar Post/ Poss. Triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Dahlings, I usually hate Mondays but not this Monday because its my Birthday. Im 49 yrs old. I look 60, due to the stress of my pain and all the pain meds, but I am very proud of my age now. Since I cant go out to dinner, I will have Chinese delivery for dinner and me and the hubby will watch the new Star Trek movie that he bought for me. wwwwoohhhoooo.

Weather: not bad. Its been cool in the mornings and evenings

Sleep: good

Mood: good

Plans: I received a birthday card and gift from my hubby this morning. My father calls me at 7:00 to wish me Happy Birthday. He wanted to be the very first person to call me. Im so happy that he remembered and even happier to talk to him while he was sober. Even my dog jumped on my chest, held me down and gave me a birthday slobber kiss. If Im able, I will play LOTRO, perhaps do some crafts, perhaps watch tv or perhaps I will do what ever I want.

Love to you all. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

skypper responded:
((((Birthday hugs)))) cookie, birthdays are the BEST days! I whole-heartlessly agree you still look 29 to me you foxy lady you! *hubba*hubba* I hope your day is wonderful and Chinese sounds awesome! On my birthday, I spoiled myself like crazy, lol, I think everyone should do that. So you celebrate all day and night love!!!

So let's see if I remember all this... I slept pretty good, mainly because I finished off a leftover bday bottle of Merlot, but also did dream lots.

My mood is good today, much improved from yesterday

Our weather has been quite nice, sunny days but cool nights which may be what's contributing to my better sleep lately

Plans: go to the gym, run to costco for a fee things I need, clean up the kitchen, try to figure what to have/make for dinner, not sure what bit pretty sure it will include ground beef somehow.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!
~Sky~
I had to fight like hell and fighting like hell has made me what I am.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Kee pyour head up
Don't let this illness bring you down. Always keep you head to the sky because someone is watching you and I. Sometimes this illness can ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.