Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thursday daily-ish bipolar post...poss triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello my dahlings

weather...very nice out

sleep.....hardly any. Woke at 2 am with tail bone pain and couldnt go back to sleep. Kinda strange that Im not tired.

mood...ok

plans...Play lotro, Creeps vs. Freeps. Cleaned the heck out of my house. Watch some tv and try to rest my back. tail bone still hurting. Keep an eye on my dog Chewy. She has had an upset tummy. Yesterday I dropped her off at doggy day care and when I returned, I was watching all the little dogs playing with each other. I noticed that my dog was terrifed of the dog watcher, this has never happend before. She stayed clear on the other side of the room and hid in a dog house.I noticed that another dog was scared of him too. I dont know what had happened but next time Im gonna stand at the window and watch her for about an hour, to see why she is afraid of him.

muahs to all
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

skypper responded:
Good afternoon all!

Our weather today is cool and cloudy, rained yesterday so today feels fresh and nice!

Slept good

Mood is good too

Plans: well I already went and ran some errands, picked up my niece, exchanged a sweater I got for my bday that didn't quite fit right, bought a new shower head for my shower, cleaned up some. My daughters already home from school, have to pick up my son soon and take my other so to tutoring later this evening.

Hav a great rest of the day everyone!!!! Muahs!
~Sky~
I had to fight like hell and fighting like hell has made me what I am.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.