Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
tickle me tuesday semi-daily bipolar post/poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello my Halloween dahlings,

Although Im not on the board a lot, I think of you all every day and keep you in my prayers. Its almost Trick-or- treat time and I havent decorated my yard yet. This VLSC has been keeping me down.

weather... really nice

sleep... been waking up with my woman pain. Im healing from the surgery but very slowly.

mood...ok when my pain is low but depressed when Im in pain

Plans: gonna try to go to walgreens to buy halloween candy. Do the dishes, play with dog. Lotro is having their Halloween festival and I will be playing that when my pain allows me to. I do my best not to take many pain meds cause I hate what they do to my mind but some days I have to take each pill for my pain.

For those of you who pray, can you pray for my surgery to work?

A big thank you to Snowy, Maggie and Mercy for the cards you sent. Thank you J for calling me and thanks to all the others who have been giving me none stop support.

love ya, muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.