Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Ack!!! It's Thursday!!! Daily post. possible triggers
jselleck posted:
Afternoon my darling beeper friends. It's so good to be back, at least I think I am. we've got our computer back, and I hope to be more active in the community again.

So here goes:

Weather: Lookin' good. Not sure how warm it's supposed to be, mid 70's I think.

Sleep: Like a baby. In fact got too much sleep and didn't get an errand run that needed to be done. Guess I should have set an alarm.

Mood: Pretty good.

Plans: Clean house a little, do laundry, and eventually get back to the story I'm writting. Yep, I'm trying my hand at something I always wanted to do. If everything goes well, I will be an inspriational romance writter. I'm excited about it. Everyone who's read what I've written so far have been very encouraging. And like I told our marraige counselor, it gives me something to do. So that's my day. Hope everyone has a good one. (((((((HUGS)))))))

Jess

slik_kitty responded:
glad to see you back!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.