Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Weird Wed. Daily Bipolar Post/ possible triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello my dahlings

Weather: nice but the wind has been blow in the evening and tipping over all my Halloween decorations. uuuggghhh

Sleep: ok, not great

Mood: pretty good even though Im in pain

Plans: A few chores and not much more. My Gyno told me to take it easy because there is a few places of VLSC surgery, that hasnt healed and a place where I have tore the skin. uuuggghhh. He said it will take weeks for it to heal.

Need to dig out some of the Halloween decor today and get it ready for tomorrow.

You all take care. hugs and muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

melly2210 responded:
Hola

Weather: Warming back up and getting humid again. I wish it would stay cooler

Sleep: Fantastic

Mood: Stressed and anxious. Hubs comes home from rehab on Fri and I am not feeling very positive about it.

Plans: Stepped off a curb funny on Sun and injured my ankle. Saw my PCP to get the MRI done so I can have the referral to the Ortho done. I've gotten an emergency appt with my tdoc for Tuesday. I'm scared about what is wandering in my head. And the rest of the time, I'm gonna prop my foot up and try to take it easy!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

mercygive responded:

Weather: Soggy and warm lately but today it is cooler and raining.

Sleep: Finally Good.

Mood: I've been feeling okay but tired because I increased seroquel to calm down.

Plans: Just working and home repairs that are stressing me out some and I worry easily. The house is in shambles. I did start a Christmas art project with the ribbons I save so that is relaxing but the kitchen table is a mess.

Hope you all are doing well
A little yoga goes a long way

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.