Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Happy Halloween daily post. possible triggers
jselleck posted:
Morning!!! It's a beautiful fall day here in Texas. We had rain all day yesterday and I thought it would never end. But the sun's out and it looks like it's gonna be a fantastic day.

Weather: Sunshine and warm temps. Not sure how warm.

Sleep: Horrible. Went to bed with a headache and it never went away. Was up and down all night.

Mood: Other than STILL having a headache, pretty good.

Plans: Fold clothes, do some reading, finally get back to the project I've been working on. Haven't touched it for three weeks. Feel bad, because if I was working under a deadline I'd be hopelessly behind. Only 10,000 more words til I feel I can try submitting it. Hope it gets accepted. That would just be wonderful. Oh well, off to facebook to check in on my family. ((((((((((HUGS))))))))

J

ddnos responded:
G'day, J! Your weather report is a perfect analogy of difficult times, eh? i.e. "it rained all day and thought it would never end" - things are so bad and I've been so depressed and I thought it would never end......."but the sun's out and it looks like it's gonna be a fantastic day!"........the sun will always come out eventually - the bad days will not stay forever.

Weather - upper 40's and rainy

Sleep - not too bad

Mood - fairly good

Plans - do laundry, get some house cleaning done, possibly go thrifting to see if I can find some clothes, work on PPT project (maybe) - a few other odds and ends type things.

I have 2 sessions left with my tdoc before she retires and have been starting to feel a lot of anxiety about it. I have almost a constant feeling of butterflies in my tummy - the day before yesterday morning it started to get out of control where I thought I was going to have a panic attack, which I've never had, but I grabbed me a couple lorazepam instead. lol Then I called my docs office to see if I could see her then instead of my scheduled appt this Friday - they were able to do it, which is unusual. I was happy about it and it helped to see her. She had me increase my nardil by 1/4 a pill to see if that would help "tame" the physical reactions I've had from lowering the dose last time - then after a couple months or so, taper by 1/4 a pill every couple months instead of 1/2 a pill in hopes that will be easier for my system to handle. I hope it helps. So today is only the 2nd day of increasing by 1/4 pill, so don't know yet if it's going to help - but should know in a few more days - hopefully. This has been so hard.
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

mercygive replied to ddnos's response:

J — I hope your project gets accepted!

Debbie — Did you post that you were going to get therapy online?

Weather: Wish I could've been outside but I already called in sick twice this month.

Mood: Okay. Turned out all the lights, I don't want trick-or-treaters.

Sleep: Good when I finally went to bed at 2 am because I got too entranced with my art project.

Plans: Try to get revved up to work out. I have been sedentary for a few months.

Have a Happy Halloween
A little yoga goes a long way

ddnos replied to mercygive's response:
Hey Mercy - ummmm, no! lol Therapy online? Nope, wasn't me! I wouldn't like therapy online anyway - doesn't sound appealing to me - does it to you?
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

mercygive replied to ddnos's response:
Huh, I must be reading in my sleep. Guess I was surprised to read (or not read) that you would consider online therapy so I had to ask lol

No depersonalized online therapy for me neither. It would be too easy to detach myself from my own therapy — ya know lol
A little yoga goes a long way

ddnos replied to mercygive's response:
lol yeah, I know - hey, maybe it could be called "detachment therapy" lol

monkeybee replied to mercygive's response:
Weather: Rainy and windy with a tornado watch

Sleep: not great, about 4 hours broken sleep last night

Mood: mixed-- loaded with anxiety and feeling suicidal

Plans: My pdoc wants to admit me, something I have been trying to avoid for the last very unstable 6 weeks since my daughter has been born. It really has been a roller coaster much more so than my previous experiences. Anyway, I'm afraid I need to give in and go which makes me feel terribly guilty because I have 3 little ones at home including a newborn...such is life.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.