Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Moody Monday Daily Post - May contain Triggers
ddnos posted:

Good morning - it's Monday! Yikes!

Weather - 40ish, blue sky and sunny!

Sleep - not too bad

Mood - between ok and good

Plans - trim bangs, if my feet can handle it, go to the Mall. I have always had bad feet - since the age of 13 or 14 - but for no apparent reason, about 2 months ago they suddenly began to hurt so bad I can't walk very far. Example - I used to be able to walk anywhere from 2-4 miles with some pain, but nothing that slowed me down - now I'm lucky if I can walk a half mile before my feet hurt so bad that I have to stop. I will be fit for some new orthotics tomorrow. My Podiatrist told me they are new (10 years old) and work up to 60-70% better than any high end orthotic. He's going to add extra support of the metatarsal are of my feet right into the orthotic. I HOPE that these help me as much as they have helped many other people! I know it's no guarantee, but I'm hopeful. Until then, I have to limit my walking. I don't know what I would do if I can't walk much because of my feet! Right now they feel like they've gone through the grinder because I was on them too much yesterday.

Anyway, I'm not really sure what my plans are today because my pain levels (not just my feet) are high. I keep looking for a new body, but so far no luck! lol

Have a great week, everybody!

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

jselleck responded:
Morning Debbie and all the other beepers out there.

Weather: Grey and overcast. Looks like it may rain. However don't think we're supposed to get any. Cool.

Sleep: Eh... got 8 hrs still feel tired. May take a nap.

Mood: Pretty good.

Plans: No way around it. I have got to clean my living room. It looks like a disaster area. Now just to get motivated to do so. Also need to do laundry. Speaking of which, I did the stupidest thing yesterday. Finally got Matt to take me to the park by our place and we went for a walk. I grabbed our camera because I thought I might want to take a picture or to. Well, when I went to do laundry last night I forgot to check my pocket and yep, there was the camera. Fortunately I hadn't spent too much money on it when I bought it three years ago, I just felt so stupid. We recently had to wipe our computer and I hadn't reloaded the photos and now we've lost them. Oh, some are on facebook, but not all of them, and not the ones of my birthday. Matt says maybe he'll get me a new camera for Christmas. We'll see. Hope everyone has a good week. Take care my friends.

Jess

bpcookie responded:
Hey Doodles dahling, I hope your pain get better honey. want you to be able to walk the distance that you used to before. Thats for the call. Im so sorry that I wasnt there to chat with ya. Take care sweetie and call me any ole time. Hopefully Next time I will be there to answer. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

bpcookie replied to jselleck's response:
hey J honey, so sorry about your camera but dont feel stupid, Ive done all kinds of crazy things before. Hopefully you will get one for Christmas. take care hun. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

bpcookie responded:
Hey beepers

weather is nice

sleep wasnt very good

mood is pretty good

plans, need to do dishes, pick up a few things and also take it easy. I tore some of the skin where my dr. did surgery on, so now I need to take it easy. uuuggghhh I have so much I need to make for Cchristmas and still need to shop.

take care peeps muahs

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.