Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thrilling Thursday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello my dahlings

Weather is pretty nice

Sleep wasnt good at all

Mood: pretty good so far

Plans, play a bit of LOTRO, work on jewelery that Im trying to get done for Christmas, play with the dog and what ever else comes my way. Cant go any where cause my car is in the shop. They put in a steering fluid pump but the steering still makes noise. They tried to tell me that every steering pump is different and will make some noise. LOL. Well dude, I want one that doesnt make noise!!!! So they will have to keep putting one in until my steering is nice and quiet like is been since 1999.

Yesterday the shop was checking for a leak, so they put 22 miles on my car just to see if it leaked any more. WTH?

Have a good one folks. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

slik_kitty responded:
they were out doing their drug runs. he he he

jselleck replied to slik_kitty's response:
Slik you're silly.

Weather: Overcast most of the day. Sun did come out a little. Started off really cold, but warmed up to high 60's.

Sleep: Eh... Been tired all day. Couldn't stay awake in our marriage counseling session for nothing. Took two naps still kinda tired. Hope this doesn't happen again tomorrow.

Mood: Okay.

Plans: Had session with marriage counselor, total bust. At least Matt got something out of it. Finished the book I was reading, kinda disapointed by the ending, otherwise okay book. Started the first of a triology that I had gotten the thrid book of a while ago. Gonna read that I guess. Made plans with our new neighbors to see Thor saturday. Looking forward to that. Hope everyone has a nice night.

Jess

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 126 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.