Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Looking for BP penpal
tulsatim posted:
Hi! I have been looking for a penpal that has been bp for quite some time. I have been fighting this thing, or living with it, for 26 years. I won't go into my story, because I'm sure it is much like yours. Just want someone to support, get support, have good discussions, share tips, etc.

Tim

tenok1@cox.net

slik_kitty responded:
welcome to the board.

tulsatim replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thanks slik! What's next? I have come to the very strong realization, after years of trying to be "minstream", that I really need a few BPs to just visit with and have that special connection. Is this where to be?

slik_kitty replied to tulsatim's response:
this is where to be. it isn't very busy right now but this is the place to talk with other bp'ers. doesn't have to be about bp. can be about fun stuff too.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 91 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.