Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Trying Thursday...may contain triggers
monkeybee posted:
Hello friends!!

Weather: cold

Sleep: good

Mood: bad, bad, bad mix-anxious and still feeling suicidal with poor judgement at times

Plans: hang out with the kiddos and try to get some work done if I can. Hope everyone has a great day!

ddnos responded:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Monkeybee) Awwwwwwwwww I'm sorry you are feeling so badly and suicidal! Be sure to seek help re feeling suicidal if you need to, yes?

Hang in there!

Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

monkeybee replied to ddnos's response:
I'm so sorry I am just now respomding to this, I haven't been around much lately. Thank you very much! My tdoc and I have a safety plan in place. I'm still feeling about the same and hopeful it will get better soon.

ddnos replied to monkeybee's response:
It WILL get better! Hang in there!
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.