Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
wedsnesday daily post. possible triggers
jselleck posted:
Morning my friends.

Sleep: Okay woke up in pain several times. Almost out of meds, can't wait for friday to see doc and hopefully get some more,

Mood: kinda out of it from the pain meds.

weather: cold.

Plans: try to do some laundry to help Matt out. He's been a gem helping out around the house. Will be glad when I can wash and brush my hair again though. Been watching a lot of movies. I've seen all the Twlight films and all but the last two Harry Potter. Wish we had a better internet plan so I can watch stuff on the computer, but alas, I can't. Other than being bored, I'm doing okay. Hope my friends are okay. Take care guys.

J

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.