Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
lost
lost43 posted:
Thank you for the reply. I was in a hospital once for two weeks they never told me what was wrong just put me on some meds. I got tired and checked out that was almost ten years ago. I have to go back to my regular dr. soon and talk it out with her. honestly I don't know whats wrong. I have always had problems with anxiety since i was a kid. i was recently told that i was being treated for back then mainly around the time school would start. at the time i was told that it was just a vitamin. i will seek help and answers i guess i just need someplace to go for comfort. i do not like feeling the was i do and because of some of the things ive gone through its hard for me to open up. i know once i was told i was depressed have anxiety due to ptsd that was from the counsler i saw after my release. i know its not hopeless i guess i just want to feel alright now. i hope this all made some since. thank you agien.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.