Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
OT
ddnos posted:
Helllllooooooooooooooooo??? Anybody out therrrrrreeeeee??? I'm posting this animation just to get your attention! lol Can't you tell that I'm bored? Save me from myself! Kitty? Cookie? Mercy? Anybody? lol

Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

reneegigliotti responded:
Oh my!!!! I LOVE bunnies! Seriously. When I used to play "Farmville" I bought 200 of them when I was manic. I had bunnies everywhere. My safety contract for mania became adjusted to include "no Farmville" after that. I still love bunnies though.

slik_kitty responded:
yep you must be bored. he he he

ddnos replied to slik_kitty's response:
What ever gave you that idea, Kitty? lol
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

ddnos replied to reneegigliotti's response:
I'm glad you liked the gif, then. I love bunnies too! I think they are SO cute! At one point in my growing up years, my parents allowed us (me and my siblings) to have bunnies - and well, you know bunnies - we ended up with LOTS of them before long! lol

ibex7 replied to ddnos's response:
Ever thought of curing your boredom with a try at romance, Debbie? Is the bunny rabbit pic a reminder of what bunnies do best?

All I need is a little encouragement, don't 'cha know. ?
Sometimes you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

ddnos replied to ibex7's response:
So sorry............... lol

jselleck replied to ddnos's response:
Love your last post Ddnos! Although I think every Bipolar gal's dream is to be able to take her meds without gaining weight!!!

mercygive replied to jselleck's response:
That's right J. This bipolar gal wants her Seroquel in a SIZE 6 PLEASE!!!
A little yoga goes a long way

ddnos replied to jselleck's response:
Gain weight with meds? I don't know what meds you are taking, but that has NEVER happened with me with my meds! lol No, I'm NOT a smart a*s!

Debbie

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Patience for the Holidays and every day life
Tips 1. Boredom can make it difficult to be patient. If you're waiting in the doctor's office and the only thing you can concentrate on is ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.