Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Monday Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello my little dahlings, I have missed you all and I think of you guys often.

Weather: 66 degs inside my house, its too friggin cold for me. I know Slik, Im a wimp. lol

Sleep: not bad

Mood: pretty good considering that my brain is filled full of all the things that need to be done today. uuuggghhh. I dont even know where to start.

Plans: Make a necklace (will only get part of it done), do dishes (prob. will only get part of them done), decorate the inside of the house (prob. will only get part of that done too), wrap gifts (ha ha ha, yea right), write out Christmas cards (almost have the cards for the ppl on this board done) and get everything ready so that we can get family Christmas pics done tonight. I take the pics with my digital camera. Its such a pain. I have to set up the camera, push the button and run over to my hubby and dog before it takes the pic. In the past Ive gotten pics of my fat azz, pics of nothing at all, pics of just my dog and hubby because I was too slow to get there in time, there are always pics of everyone looking up or down, eyes closed, dog licking my face and then, just by luck, we get the one and only good pic.

As for my vagi-gi, the last 4 days have been pretty good but my back has been killing me. I just cant win, ya know. hehehe. I will have to wait a few more weeks to see if the vagi-gi surgery worked or not.

Also I got some bad news (trigger), the day before Halloween my Grandmother passed away. She was my last Grandparent but Im doing ok. Im ok with it.

Anyways my dahlings, I hope your all doing well. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

jselleck responded:
Hi Cooksters!! Sounds like you've got a busy day. Here's how mine's gonna go.

Weather: Nice. 60's, but supposed to get down into the 40's tonight. Was driving around with the windows down.

Sleep: okay I guess. I slept in my bed instead of my recliner for the first time since my surgery and my owies didn't care for it to much.

Mood: Matt says manic, I say pent up. I HATE not being able to do for myself so since my drains came out friday and I felt really good, I folded some clothes and cooked grilled cheese saturday. Big mistake. I hurt so much sunday morning I could barely make it through church. But I did.

Plans: So far today we've paid rent, got my hair done, and done a wal-mart run. Matt's fixing me fish for lunch, then he's gonna hit the hay because he has to work tonight. I've already done my shopping on line for my youngest niece and nephew as well as my grandparents, sister and parents. Hopefully we'll wrap the rest of the shopping up next wal-mart run, as we only need gift certificates for the in-laws and my oldest niece. Wish we weren't so far apart. My grandfather celebrated is 89 birthday saturday. I know I saw him in July, but I miss him and my grandmother a lot. Especially at Christmas. So many of my childhood memories revolve around them. I remember when I was 8 all I wanted for Christmas was a Connect 4 game. Well grandpa looked all over K Mart for one, couldn't find it and finally asked a clerk. They were up on the top shelf of the games section where no one would notice them. We must have played at least 10 games that Christmas morning and I beat him every time. I think my mom still has that old game somewhere, probably up in the loft in the garage. Maybe I'll ask her to package it and my other games up and send them to me.
But enough of that. Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving (I did) and ya'all have a nice week.

J

mercygive responded:
What happen to my post? I hope I don't duplicate it - oh, well.

I am up late tonight because I am baking appetizers for my women's bible study group tomorrow night. I am sharing this recipe because it is inexpensive to make but takes awhile to roll the olive balls. It is delicious! Baked Cheese Olives

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Baked-Cheese-Olives/Detail.aspx

Hope everyone had a good day. Sweet dreams
A little yoga goes a long way

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

JUST BREATHE!!!!
I did it! I'm where I need to be. I'm in waiting room, listining to a suggested song~ Fast Car ~ My all time fav. Thanks for the reminder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.