Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Ibex7 aka Goat, this one's for you! lol OT
ddnos posted:
Hey Goat, found this and thought of you lol Enjoy!

http://cheezburger.com/34309
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

ibex7 responded:
The only difference between foolish and insightful is the time it takes you to laugh. - Goat
Sometimes you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

ddnos replied to ibex7's response:
Goat - so does that mean it took you a long time to laugh? lol

Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

ibex7 replied to ddnos's response:
Well, Debbie I guess we just all do what we can. My pdoc thinks I may have a touch of OCD, too. Ya' see I spend lots of time alone. Well, never mind. Have an enjoyable day.

skypper responded:
I'm not goat but that was hilarious!
~Sky~
I had to fight like hell and fighting like hell has made me what I am.

ibex7 replied to skypper's response:
Skypper,

My old HP Laptop did not show animation 'til I played it a second time. DDNOS, where ever did you find this? I am the goat that roared, eventually. Thanks.

ddnos replied to ibex7's response:
Ummm Goat? I found it where you are watching it. lol

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 91 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.