Just another Manic Monday daily post. possible triggers
jselleck posted:
Afternoon my friends. I hope everyone is having a good day so far. I am. I just found out I lost 6 more lbs. Might be due to the surgery, but I don't care. I'm just happy I lost them considering I haven't been able to exercise for a month.

Weather: Beautiful. Supposed to be in the 60's.

Sleep: Okay. Was up and down all night, plus didn't go to bed til late.

Mood: Optimistic.

Plans. Matt bought me a nook for Christmas so after lunch I'm going up to the office to download some books I bought. (we don't have wifi) I've also got laundry going and I may unload then reload the dishwasher and do a load of dishes. Matt had to work saturday and then was sick yesterday so a lot of stuff didn't get done that needed it.

Friday marks a month since my breast reduction surgery and I'm feeling pretty good. My doctor has taken me off most of my restrictions and I can help out around the house again which is nice. Matt has done a wonderful job while I was laid up Hopefully we can keep up the co operation. Although I'm not going to miss carrying in or putting away groceries.

Hope everyone has a great day. And if I'm not on again a Merry Christmas and blessed New Year.

J