Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
I miss my tdoc
ddnos posted:
I miss my tdoc. I'm so used to talking with her about everything. So many things came to mind today that I automatically said to myself, "...I will talk with "D" about it the next time I see her..." and then felt I lost when I realized that I won't see her again and I can't talk with her about anything anymore. I feel heartbroken.
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

slik_kitty responded:
hugs

1blue1982 responded:
Why can't you see her anymore? I'm sorry you lost your tdoc..its hard to find that connection with people. Hoping that you will find a good person to replace her.

L

tryforever replied to 1blue1982's response:
I just realized I signed into my old account.ddnos you may remember me from this profile picture, but you may not because I havent been on the site for awile

L

ddnos replied to tryforever's response:
Hi L, yes, I remember you from this profile pic and name

I can't see my tdoc anymore because she retired and my last session with her was Dec 5, 2013. I saw her for 20 years, so it will be quite the adjustment.

Good to see you!
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

ddnos replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thanks Kitty

Hugs
Debbie

tryforever replied to ddnos's response:
Oh, I see...hopefully you find someone soon

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
110 of 127 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.