Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Just dropping in. possible trigger
jselleck posted:
Hi guys, sorry I haven't been around much the past three months or so. I just haven't felt like chatting with much of anyone. I have thought of you all, and hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving and Christmas. Matt did the sweetest thing for me for Christmas and bought me a Nook. (Well, they were on sale half price and I kinda bagered him into it.) I absolutely love it!!! One of my favorite authors when I was in middle school and re released my three favorite books by her as EBooks and I was finally able to afford them. (They're out of print and when I can find her stuff lots of times it costs a bloody fortune.) I've also gone back and finally read some of the books I bought last year but never read. For instance Jane Yolen after 20 some odd years finally wrote a 4th Pit Dragon Book and I finally read it. It wasn't that bad, although I still think the first one is the best. I'm also re reading some favs. So that's what I've been doing a lot. Matt got the flu on the 23rd, two days before Christmas and was sicker than a dog. I don't drive and at several points I thought I might have to call an ambalance his fever was so high. But he survived and gave it to me for Christmas. Luckily since I had gotten a flu shot I didn't get as sick as he did.
I'm slowly but surely keeping my New Year's resolution to lose weight. So far since January of last year I've lost 20 lbs. My goal is to lose 10 more by May.
So how's everyone doing??? Cookie you doing okay? How about you Goat? Taylor how are you and your husband doing? I hope that everyone is doing okay. I miss you guys. Hopefully I'll feel more like being online soon. Take care my friends. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

J

bpcookie responded:
Hey J honey bunny, Nice to see ya around these parts. Glad you had a nice Christmas. I had a super Christmas as well because my daughter showed up at my house on Christmas day. I hadn't seen her in a year and I was so happy to see her, I wanted to lock her in a room and not let her go back home.

My New Year's res. is to cut down on coffee. bboooo!!!! Anyways honey bunny, take care of yourself. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.