Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
nervus bout dem tests
ddnos posted:
hello, i kno i not posed to be here cuz im jus littel but i sneeked heer anyway cuz no why? we has to go to doctr tomrrow in da mornin an he gonna tell debbie bout dem blud tests to splane why them is not normal an we has to wate to know if him gonna say if he thnk ther be sum bleeden on inside or not. an if ther is, den them doctr hav to go look inside an hunt an serch to see if him can find wher blood leekin at. den if ther be leek him hav to figur out why. so i be nervus bout that evn tho debbie say bllood test prolly ok enuf for hims not to thnk bleeden inside but her not a doctr so how she kno huh? so i be here wif my sonnybear and we did hav sum hot choclet wif mint and him likes it cus he say it mak his tummy warm. lol and we brus hims fur wif new brush thng an he like dat too and we giv him baf cus him was dirty. he say dat rude we tell him he dirty an him stink but it was tru lol so we be good momy and giv him baf. he thnks him looks spiffy now. him askd tiggr wht spiffy meens and tigger say, yu kno, it mene spiffy, and sonny say, oh ok. lol dat silly huh?
ok i feels bettr now cus i tell bout sonnybear. i fnik yu all woudl like sonny cus him is lots cute and if yu tells him he is cute he wuld say i know i iz pretty gorgus huh? lol he so silly
ok sorry i sneke here but i jus did cus i wantt to but i be good girl an no cum here gain ok?
lovs Suzie wif a z
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

reneegigliotti responded:
Sweetie, doctors can be very helpful in keeping little ones healthy. It's ok to be a bit scared, but let the grown-ups handle the appointment. It's ok to tell tem how you feel though. Do you have a special place inside you can go when grown-ups are doing important but a bit scary things? It might be a good time to curl up inside with a stuffed animal and take a nap. Ask Debbie to post so we all know she's heard and understands you are scared.

I understand. he will understand too.

slik_kitty responded:
know it's scary, but if the doctor finds something he can fix, then the sleepy, no good feelings will go away. hugs

monkeybee responded:
((((hugs))))

I'll be thinking of you....errr, uhhh, I mean Debbie. Ok, Suzie wif a z?

ddnos responded:
Thank you renee, kitty, and monkeybee, for your support of Suzie - I appreciate it.

I went to the doctor today and he saiid that everything looks good! I am no longer enemic adn the other parts of the blood tests that were a bit high or low are no big deal - he explained.

So I'm glad! He sent notes and instructions to my primary care doc to have specific iron and blood count tests done in about 9-12 months to make sure they maintain. If they don't, then send results and me to him.

But for now, everything looks good!

Hugs
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

monkeybee replied to ddnos's response:
YAY!!!!

reneegigliotti responded:
Mazal tov

ddnos replied to reneegigliotti's response:
ok, i see dis an i fwip my hed to wondr wht da world dos masa toys mean? that new kind of toy? yu tell me new toy? sheeshhs no tell no one i heer ok? i jus walk by an see bout mala toy an want to no bout it. lovs suzie

be all cnfusd cus keep take away my words. so reneegig person u can tell me bout new matzl toy cus i be intrsted in new toy and maybe debbie can get for me if not too spensive. so i be pachunt to wait ok? fanks loves suzie

reneegigliotti replied to ddnos's response:
Mazal tov is Hebrew for "congratulations". Usually used for big occasions like births and weddings. I thought good health applied as well.

Renee

awwww i thot it mabe was new kind of toy. fanks for ansrin my letter. loves suzie

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 126 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.