Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Feeling Wheel from a blog i found
ddnos posted:
I found this "feeling wheel" and wanted to share it. I thought it was interesting. Here's what is said before the picture.

"Wanted to share this helpful tool with anyone who needs it. A lot of people have a hard time putting their feelings into words and identifying what emotions they are feeling. This is called a feeling wheel. It can help you get to the core emotion you are experiencing and help you name each feeling when you're overwhelmed with many emotions this is so cool" http://madvocate.tumblr.com/page/20

Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

slik_kitty responded:
cool

mercygive responded:
If I understand the purpose of this wheel of emotion tool, word association is used to help control the intensity of emotions. Usually, by the time I have a chance to really analyze my emotions they are overly expressed or muted by distractions, denial and reason. Looks like a good tool to take to a therapy appointment. Thank you.
A little yoga goes a long way

monkeybee replied to mercygive's response:
cool!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.