Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Something fun I need help with
reneegigliotti posted:
Ok All,

I ordered from Amazon the cutest, cuddliest, softest, blue bunny you can imagine. The problem is she needs a name and I'm not good at this kind of thing. Right now I'm calling her "blue bunny". I ordered her so I could use her as part of the soothing techniques my psychologist taught me (it's a trauma recovery thing) . My psychologist will be on vacation for Passover for 3 weeks so I get to practice these new skills without her.

Anyway "blue bunny" needs a name. Any ideas?

Renee
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
sapphire

nothing wrong with having stuffies. i have lots of them. just beware of their antics. dd's sonny steals marbles and my little blue hippo likes to bite noses. lol

reneegigliotti replied to slik_kitty's response:
LOL, I'll be on the look-out! I guess as long as she doesn't start talking to me . I think my Dr. G. might increase my Seroquel over that.

I like sapphire by the way.

ddnos replied to reneegigliotti's response:
You stuffies don't talk to you? lol Sonny's head popped up in disbelief and sadness that your stuffies don't know how to talk. lol
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

ddnos replied to slik_kitty's response:
Yes, Sonny does steal my marbles and then says they are his. Every once in a while I convince him to give me back 1 or 2, but then he takes them back later. lol Naughty boy!
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

reneegigliotti replied to ddnos's response:
You didn't suggest a name!!!! I feel sad. (LOL)

mercygive responded:
Lil' (name chosen)

All of my puffkins names begin with Lil'. Lil' Pooh (Winnie the Pooh) is my favorite.
A little yoga goes a long way

ok ok ..so tell me what she looks like, what size, is she really soft, etc.....and if you don't do it for another 5 hrs, you will not get to be a part of my brilliance lol

reneegigliotti replied to ddnos's response:
You're TOUGH! Lets see. She's about 8 inches tall, very soft, floppy ears, adorable smile, blue, and has a bow around her neck. If I could figure out how to down load her photo onto Web MD I would. Unfortunately, I have all this education and can't figure out how to download photos. Pretty pathetic.

Renee

reneegigliotti replied to mercygive's response:
That's cute. I may have to incorporate several ideas into her name.

reneegigliotti replied to reneegigliotti's response:
I could ask my psychiatrist on Wednesday to put in his opinion. It wouldn't the strangest thing I've ever asked him in 18 1/2 years. Just kidding people (about him naming her that is, still true about me being strange though).

Renee

yeah, that's pathetic alright! lol

Ummm, do you want a cutsie name, or silly name, or serious? (these things take time) lol

ddnos replied to ddnos's response:
I think you should name her Hope

lol renee, would that wouldn't be worse than my asking my tdoc to do "surgery" on my sonnybear - and so she was stitching him up by hand as we were having our session lol

how about Bluebell, or Bella

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Kee pyour head up
Don't let this illness bring you down. Always keep you head to the sky because someone is watching you and I. Sometimes this illness can ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.