Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Happy Birthday Kitty!
ddnos posted:
Happy Happy Birthday, Kitty!

I hope that you had a great day celebrating your birth! I'm sure glad you were born and I celebrate with you!

Hugs
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

monkeybee responded:
Happy Happy Birthday, Kitty! I hope it was a good one!

slik_kitty responded:
ty guys! even though i had to work, it was a good day.

ddnos replied to slik_kitty's response:
Cool! I'm glad! So how does it feel to officially be "old"? lol Have you had to pull out the ole cane yet?

Sorry, but I just can't help but tease you because you're so teaseable!

Hugs
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
I have your Birthday written down wrong. Its on my calendar as being the 7th. ggggrrrrr

Happy Birthday Slik. muah muah muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

mercygive responded:
Kitty! Happy Birthday!
A little yoga goes a long way

slik_kitty replied to mercygive's response:
thanks guys. and dd, i am not old, i'm 29.

ddnos replied to slik_kitty's response:
Oh yeah, Kitty, you're right! I totally forgot! My bad! (now don't forget to send my check!) lol

ibex7 responded:
Ditto, Kitty,

May 3rd, huh? Thanks for being our Puffy leader again this year. - Goat
Sometimes you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
may 1st actually goat.

skypper responded:
My dearest kitty, Happy birthday to you, although be it a teensy bit behind schedule. I hope you had a blast and got lots of awesome gifts!!!! Love ya bunches!!! -83C-F88-83C-F89-83C-F88-83C-F89-83D-C95-83D-C95-83D-C95-83C-F88-83C-F89-83C-F88-83C-F89-83C-F88-83C-F89
~Sky~
I had to fight like hell and fighting like hell has made me what I am.

skypper replied to skypper's response:
Those were supposed to be smileys and balloons and horns and hearts but I guess I can't post those from my phone....
~Sky~
I had to fight like hell and fighting like hell has made me what I am.

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
lol. thanks sky!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 126 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.