Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Bipolar
An_258663 posted:
My boyfriend recently passed away. His youngest daughter Immediately turned on me then. I received emails from her that were very mean. I've showed them to other people that tell me she sounds bipolar. Then I find out she is. So I was wondering if I should be fearful of her. I don't think there's anything threatening in the emails but they are very mean.

mercygive responded:
Death threats, assault and battery are illegal. If this is the case, call the police. Otherwise, you can choose not to read her emails or change your email address.
A little yoga goes a long way

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 91 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.