Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
what?
Lost_Liger13 posted:
dont know who i am...all i know is i dont feel right...i feel lost and i dont know what to do...i dont know my name...i dont know my purpose...i dont know what to believe...i dont know how to live...i dont even remember what i did last night...so many things i dont know anymore about anything...

Lost_Liger13 responded:
so ive figured out taht my name is kitty and that i hate humans...why? cuz they do pretty much nothing but destroy, make up fake beleifs and destroy the earth!

Lost_Liger13 replied to Lost_Liger13's response:
...guess no one cares?...oh well...im just another human out of the millions anyway...
-logs off-

hope7951 replied to Lost_Liger13's response:
It is not that no one cares, it is that you sound so ill that is it difficult to know what to say to you that will not upset you more. We are not professionals and only have out own experieinces to bring here, not the skills that you need to work out all the feelings you are expressing. Without knowing you and you environment, it is very difficult to give you advise as I am afraid anything I say will do more harm than good. Hugs.

Lost_Liger13 replied to hope7951's response:
hope
i didnt mean to jump to conclusions bout n o one carry
its jsut im so confuzed i donts knows wahts to dues
i know my name but i dont know myself...dont know
i know im confusing...dont knwo whats to say...how to say...tis one just doesnt understand what this one seems to be doing...this one remmebers not of what she had done last night...kitty remebers that i drove to see friend but that is all this ones is remmebering ight now...this one is so lost...lost...

what kind of ill am i?
am i retarded...

bpcookie replied to Lost_Liger13's response:
Im so sorry honey bunny, I just now read this. Im sorry it took so long for me to reply to this. I hope you forgive me.

I really care about you sweetie. I hate to see it when you feel so lost. I can understand why you would rather be a kitty than a human. Humans can hurt but animals are innocent. Try to remember that there are some very kind ppl out there. Ppl who can love, be gentle, understand, be there for you. There are many ppl on this board who are kind.

Im here for you honey. Im sorry that Im not on the computer all the time, but I do check in off and on. Big hugs and lots of muahs

I am not a medical professional but you seem to be dissociating or perhaps having cognitive problems. It is dangerous to be confused about who you are and things you have done. I am worried for you health and wellbeing.

Honey, are you seeing a tdoc? If so, does your tdoc know about this other you?

The kitty side of you must be there when you need to be protected from something upsetting. Working on what the trigger is, will help you a great deal.

hugs to you honey

Lost_Liger13 replied to bpcookie's response:
cookie
tis is ok
this one undrstands that lots of people cant be on computer all the times...why cant i be born a kitty instead of a human...tis one knows waht i um...humans havs more freedom then cats, can do more things but i....
-starts to cry-
i donts know! i donts know!
i hate how this one is hate the the consuming sadness and lost feelings...i not making sense am i...i dont think i am i dont knw...sounding like a skipping cd but no one in this place (at work) no one can help me...i dont want to try an explain...will be given looks...cookie why how...tis one feels weak tired but tis one is fighting to stay awake this one wants to talk to her friends...friends are good

is a tdoc a therapy person...i dont know about what the trigger is its just happened i dont membe when it happened unless i look at times of my post...i wants to climbs onto a high ledge and hide and perhaps go to sleep...or hide under this ones desk so i can feel safe...people will not let me though...

hope
i have to look up what dissociating an cognitive meanns...big wirds are really confuzing to me and i...not eh smartest kitty here...i feel like gona burst with enrgy but i wants to passes out at the same time...i dont know what this ones body is trying to do..what it wants to do i...we just want someone to understand that we are one but not

looked up the words but this one is still so confused of what their meaning is...we dont like it when we look up word and it jus has more big words in the definitions...

aaawwwww you poor honey. Ive never personally dealt with what your going through, but there are others who have similar reactions to triggers. I dont want to come out and say what I think is happening because 1. Im not a Dr. and 2. I dont want to put any ideas in your head, but I believe Ive seen things similar to this behavior. I hope Im making sense.

You can email me if you would like.

runracey@msn.com

hugs hun

questo veramente non sa quello che ?, ma ? felice di avere buoni amici
grazie a te

Sorry I used too big of words. Where are you right now? Are you at work or at home? Is there anyone near that you trust? Someone who understands you? Can you call your love and ask for comfort and advise? ithink you should not be alone but find someone you like and tell them how you are feeling.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Patience for the Holidays and every day life
Tips 1. Boredom can make it difficult to be patient. If you're waiting in the doctor's office and the only thing you can concentrate on is ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.