Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Includes Expert Content
doc? - oddness
Lost_Liger13 posted:
this one is smelling ice cream and bleach even though there is none around this one anywhere at all in this building...we are craving ice cream so bad that i smell it and taste it...since i am smelling non existent bleach this one was wondering am i craving that as well?

tis kinda like blood and chocolate but bleach and ice cream...

an no we are not preggnent

should we post this in any other thread?

Joseph F Goldberg, MD responded:
I have no idea what this experience is. Is there a specific question you have about it?

- Dr. G.

sarahkatara replied to Joseph F Goldberg, MD's response:
Doc, Liger has expressed what seems like dissociative symptoms on other posts. Please take a moment to read the other post entitled "what?" It sounds like Liger is wondering why the two sides of herself are making her smell and taste things that aren't there and what she should do about it.

Joseph F Goldberg, MD replied to sarahkatara's response:
Nobody can diagnose something via an internet posting. The problems she's describing, whatever they may reflect, should be evaluated by her own doctor. If she has questions about any of the information her doctor gives her, and that may be useful for other people, this would be the right forum to bring it up.

- Dr. G.

Lost_Liger13 replied to Joseph F Goldberg, MD's response:
sorry for bothering you doctor
this one should of known that this question was a wasted post on this board. not becuz you couldnt help us but becuz this one should not be asking questions that i should know the answer myself.
please forgive this one

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.