Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Pissed at Boyfriend
IrwinsLady posted:
Oh he did a good one on me today.. he and his boys are going to see a movie. Well that part is fine, but the movie is Letters from Juliet. And omg I am furious!!!!! He knew I wanted to see it pretty bad and he goes without me. I am completely pissed off to no end that he would do that.

Taylor

hope7951 responded:
Awwwww...that is a chick flick. Why are he and the boys going to see that film. Tell him you are going to Ironman 2 with the girls.

snowyowl33 responded:
heheheeh welll you could always rent it, and then play it at home during one of the big sports finals......

Hugs
Snowy

sarahkatara replied to snowyowl33's response:
oh, i like snowy's suggestion! keep track of his favorite playoffs and pop in Letters From Juliet on the second to last or last game. just say, "well, baby, it just looked so romantic and i never got a chance to see it with you (you know, since you left me at home to see it with the boys)."

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 91 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.