Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Maddie???
snowyowl33 posted:

Haven't seen you in awhile hon, am a little worried... drop us a post and let us know your doing ok....

Hugs
Snowy

bpcookie responded:
She emailed me a few days ago. I dont think she would mind me telling you guys, or I hope she doesnt mind. She is doing much better. Im so relieved because I was very worried too.

maddie8415 responded:
Hey! Aww sorry to worry you guys!! I began to feel much better like...a little over a week ago or something? I just haven't been on the board much because since December I feel my life has revolved around my disorder. And I am trying to re-gain my self-identity, to seperate myself from the disorder. I just started the process of enrolling at the university for a bachelor of fine arts in communication design (graphic design/web design, etc) . I now feel like I have something going for me, something else to think about. I am not abandoning the board, just not frequenting it quite as often. But I probably will be on a whole lot more when I feel I have more going for me

Syne_ replied to maddie8415's response:
Hi Maddie:

I'm happy to hear that you are doing so well now, I was worried about you for a while, but I very glad that the meds are working now.

Good luck,

Syne

slik_kitty replied to maddie8415's response:
so glad things are better. take all the time you need. i'm sure we will all be here when you get back. he he he

snowyowl33 replied to bpcookie's response:
Thanks Cookie!

snowyowl33 replied to maddie8415's response:
Hey Maddie, that's awesome news! and it's so good to hear you are focusing on something besides BP... I think way to many people make it they're entire existance, and don't know how to live life! Congratulations on enrolling in school and moving forward and onwards!! excellent news..... live life hon!

enjoy your new world!

hugs
Snowy (who is also not on as much now either.. busy with life too...)

maddie8415 replied to snowyowl33's response:
Thanks everyone!!! You know what? I can't even make myself stay away from this board for more than several days you all are so lovely! Now that I do have more to think about I don't mind thinking about bp

I'm so glad I've pushed myself to be proactive with my life!!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.