Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
How Cute
IrwinsLady posted:
I know this has nothing to do with Bipolar but I had to share. Yesterday my 12 wk old kitty Webster aka Mamas Baby posed for the camera. He laid on his back letting it all hang out with his front paws curled up under his chin. Just picture this, his is orange with darker orange stripes and his paws, belly and mouth is white and when flipped on his back his little white hourglass showed up. It is the cutest thing. thats the first time he did that for me. It melted my heart.
XoXoXo
 Taylor,
BiPolar 1/Psychosis and Loving it most days :-D

DizzyJgirl responded:
Awww that sounds precious. He is obviously very loved and content. Thanks for sharing.

IrwinsLady replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
He is very loved, he stole my heart from day one and it kills me to have to leave him to go to work. He is going to hate me tomorrow when I take him to the vet in the morning for his second set of shots.
XoXoXo Taylor, BiPolar 1/Psychosis and Loving it most days :-D

bipolargal responded:
Sounds totally adorable. Is it possible to post the picture in your post? I wonder if it can be done...hmmmmm, need someone more computer savvy than me, that's for sure
If you fall off that swing and break your legs, don't come running to me. author unknown

IrwinsLady replied to bipolargal's response:
will definately try when i get home but it may be a little dark.

jselleck replied to IrwinsLady's response:
He sounds adorable. My Bubby every once in a while will sleep on his back all spread eagle. He's adorable when he does that. He's gotten spoiled though since I lost my job last year he gets all the attention he wants. Just wait til yours is older, he'll be running the house just like mine.

bpcookie responded:
aaaaaawwwww How adorable. Pls say your gonna put that pic up. I want to see it. My silly dog will lay on her back in the cutest pose. I just love animals. They are so darn sweet.

fuzzer29 responded:
That sounds SO adorable! I remember when mine were kittens and there are just so darned cute! I think its intentional, that way they can wrap us around their little paws. They KNOW this too!! Mine also rule the house! They even go outside into a fenced in area twice a day!! How spoiled is that! I am a huge animal lover, and think they deserve to be spoiled in any way they want.

IrwinsLady replied to bpcookie's response:
Im going to try the only thing is that its a dark picture so it may be hard to see. So Im going to see if I can lighten it a bit then post it.

@ JSelleck, my little Webster had me wrapped around his little paws from day one LoL

IrwinsLady replied to fuzzer29's response:
youre right

I meant to write your name where I was mentioning the paws lol sorry

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.