Skip to content


Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
ducky200318 posted:
I was raped again. about a month ago now im lost i need help please!
snowyowl33 responded:

I am so sorry to hear that... do you have a councellor you can talk to?? ..... reach out to support people and maybe contact the rape crisis line to give you some guidence and support...

We are here for you...

Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out (only author I know was the one who wrote it on the bathroom stall....Anon)
Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'm so sorry, please go get the help you deserve. Did you call the police? Did you file a report? Please do so if you didn't already. Here is some help for you to reach out to...
RAINN/Rape,Abuse and Incest National Network.
But get to a therapist or call a crisis center now.
Crisis Assistance.
bpcookie responded:
so so sorry sweet heart. I just dont know what to say. You poor darling. Big hugs.
mommaange1 responded:
I am sorry to hear this....especially since you said again. This must be a very difficult situation for you to deal with on your own, so please take Chris's advise and contact someone who can best handle this situation.

Take care of yourself honey. Be strong
slik_kitty responded:
welcome to the board. so sorry this has happened to you. we do have a sexual abuse survivors group on the board. you'll find more help there from people who have been where you are now. i post over there too.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
73 of 97 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.