Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
OMG UPDATE!
IrwinsLady posted:
okay as some or most of you know I came bursting out of the closet, and met a nice woman. Well I thought we were just going to be friends and I was okay with that. So shocker of the night: she was telling me how she met a girl and how see seemed nice so far. I told her I was happy for her and felt bad that I didnt tell her I wanted to be with her. Well she had me going because after I told her I would of loved to be with her she told me she was talking about me. She wants me as her girlfriend. I cant believe it! I didnt even try and she wants me. Just thought Id share the happy news.
-Life is what you make it. So make every moment count as if it were you last.

IrwinsLady responded:
bump up
-Life is what you make it. So make every moment count as if it were you last.

snowyowl33 responded:
Awesome news Taylor, enjoy, but take it slow...
Hugs
Snowy
One good thing about being senile is you can hide your own Easter eggs! :)

bipolargal responded:
That's really great, but I agree with Snowy, take it slow.

There's an old lesbian joke that goes: What do lesbians bring on a first date? The answer is a U-haul.

The joke has a lot of truth to it, but protect your heart at all times, until enough time has passed.
If you fall off that swing and break your legs, don't come running to me. author unknown

hereinmyhead responded:
That's so cool - is this the same woman you were meeting the other day? Sorry, I'm off and on again as far as how long I can sit at my desk, so I lose track of conversations. Either way, best of luck to you (and yeah, protect your heart )

susie

melly2210 responded:
That is great news! Nothing like the spike of a love interest to make your mood climb (be careful not too far).

Just go slow, like everyone else has said...and just be you - the good, the bad, the ugly. If she can pull through the ugly part, you've got a keeper!

hope7951 responded:
Go into it wanting not needing.
You become what you think about...

Bildo2 responded:
Glad she found you... Good luck hugs n stuff

mommaange1 responded:
Good deal. This should bring delight to your day.

fuzzer29 replied to IrwinsLady's response:
That is really great news! I am so happy for you, and I hope it works for both of you. Yea, I think I would proceed slowly and carefully. Good luck and have fun too!
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. -Voltaire

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.