Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
IF.....?
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
If you could be a contestant on any game show, which would you like to be on?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

hope7951 responded:
Jepordy
You become what you think about...

hereinmyhead responded:
When I first read this, I thought your question was 'if you could be any "consonant"....so I'm thinking HUH???? Q? X? C?

Ahem....game show! The old Hollywood Squares, the one with Paul Lynde as the center square.

melly2210 responded:
Wipe Out.....cause it looks fun and my kids have already begged and begged for me to do it.

hope7951 replied to hereinmyhead's response:
Okay, I'm changing to Hollywood Squares too....!
You become what you think about...

mommaange1 responded:
OMG I think I am the only person in the world who absolutely hates games shows....any and all. My dh puts on the game show network and I have to leave the room. They drive me insane....as if I werent already

minkysmom1 replied to mommaange1's response:
No mommaange you are not. I hate game shows. Insane is a good word for it!

Minky

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to hope7951's response:
LOL ok you can change, but you both can't be center square Hope!.

And OMG Melly me and my family watch wipe out and laugh til we cry on Tuesday nights! Tonight! Come on go on the show so I can say "I know her"!!

fuzzer29 responded:
Yep, I hate most game shows, but I do like Wipeout. I think it's funny to watch. I would never want to be on any gameshow tho- no way no how!! I'm way too shy.
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. -Voltaire

mariemariemariemarie responded:
wheel of fortune. i could win a lot of money on that show!

melly2210 replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
I would if I was physically able. But they punch you in the head...lol...and hit their heads a lot. Can't do that and be epileptic. When it first came out, I did look into it though. Just couldn't afford to travel there at the time. Oh well!

fuzzer29 replied to melly2210's response:
Darn! It would be neat if you knew one of the contestants on that game. Where I live I get to see 2 new episodes per week- I have now idea why, but I like it!
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. -Voltaire

bipolargal responded:
The California Lottery game show.
If you fall off that swing and break your legs, don't come running to me. author unknown

jselleck replied to bipolargal's response:
I hear ya bipolargal!!! My grandparents religiously watch Hosier Millionair. I would have to be on it or Wheel of Fourtune just so I could make my husband watch for a change.

melly2210 replied to fuzzer29's response:
I think it's just pure comic relief! I mean honestly, do I want to go on there and be beat up just for the heck of it? Nope....lol. But I'd do it for the kids in a heartbeat just to see them smile.

I sat the other day and watched it and laughed so hard. I don't know if it would be as half as funny if they didn't commentate it like they do. Heck, the were calling this one guy "Father of the Year" after he'd answered he'd give his house to his family and go away if he won. Yet, there was his family, proud as could be of him. LOL

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Kee pyour head up
Don't let this illness bring you down. Always keep you head to the sky because someone is watching you and I. Sometimes this illness can ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.