Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
What is with WebMD today?
margaroo posted:
It is driving me bonkers (and it is a short drive). Someone will reply to a post, when you scan the discussions you see the latest entry, but when you open the discussion to read the reply, it is missing!

Aggghhh!

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

fuzzer29 responded:
That is just plain weird! I've been having trouble too with the exchange just not showing up. Grrrrrrr! Can't they fix this stuff?
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. -Voltaire

snowyowl33 responded:
Hey Maggie,
I'm also having this problem, and it's the next morning now... It drives me crazy too, you go to look at the latest post and when you open the discussion, it's not there. Same thing when I open it by the discussion side..... Seems only you and I get this problem at the same time.... I don't get it, but it is really annoying!

gRrrrrrrrr
Snowy
One good thing about being senile is you can hide your own Easter eggs! :)

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
Ur not alone. I am dealing with this too. Wished they fix the darn thing.

IrwinsLady replied to purpledolphingirl4's response:
this is starting to suck. i can open the form but nothing will be there, no ones posts will show up.
-Life is what you make it. So make every moment count as if it were you last.

fuzzer29 replied to IrwinsLady's response:
No lie it's sucks! It' so freaking annoying! I REALLY wish they would fix this prob for good. I mean they've only know this happens for how long now???
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. -Voltaire

melly2210 replied to fuzzer29's response:
I've had the same problem off and on all day too. Today it MADE me register for the email update thing before it would let me see anything. SPAM

snowyowl33 responded:
CHRISSY....Help please.....
One good thing about being senile is you can hide your own Easter eggs! :)

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to snowyowl33's response:
G'morning! I know, it's happening for all of us, Tech is aware and still working on it, but it just keeps coming up! Making us all frustrated, hang in there please, it's all been reported. I'm so sorry all....I feel your frustration.

hereinmyhead responded:
I'm having the same problem...gotta walk away, otherwise I'll be scraeming into my monitor soon.

BeeRJ responded:
I have had that problem as well & i am not on here often. Bugger.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.